Below is a list of great blogs, books, design tools, social media helps, and more. All of these resources can majorly help as you build your financial partnership team. Below the infographic I have the links for all of the resources. Check them out!
- Support Raising Solutions – www.supportraisingsolutions.org
- Funding Your Ministry by Scott Morton – amazon.com
- A Spirituality of Fundraising by Henri Nouwen – amazon.com
- People Raising – the book and blog are available here
- Reachmodo.com – find out more on their website
- Portent’s Content Generator
- How to Create Your Own Facebook Campaign
- Funding the Family Business – book and blog available here
- Dunham&Company – Fundraising Research
- Tailored Fundraising – Twitter feed
- 101 Fundraising Blog
- Biblical Basis from jennfortner.com
Also as a resource, check out the Financial Partnership Workbook available here, and my Twitter and Facebook pages. I try to continually share content from multiple angles on partnership development and think you will find it helpful!
Have your own great resources? Post them in the comments!
3 thoughts on “17 Resources That Will Make You A Support Raising Rock Star”
Any preferences between iMissionsPro and tntmpd? Are they fairly similar?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Luke – IMissionsPro is for Mac users (unless they have an update for PCs now that I am unaware of. TNTMpd can be used for both Macs and PCs. If you have a Mac, I would personally go for iMissionsPro – as it is a little cleaner than TNT. However, they both have around the same amount of power and functions.
Hope this helps! – Jenn